Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boho World

Bohemian-inspired fashion is all over the place. This style particularly interests me because I believe it all started because of the recession. Think about it...while it's very possible to break the bank when shopping for a boho-style ensemble, it's not entirely necessary. This trend definitely works as an advantage for fashion-savvy females being affected by the struggling economy. They can save money without sacrificing style!...And who wouldn't want that?
For those of you who have been living under a rock, (forgive me, I'm a sarcastic individual.) here are a few examples of the bohemian trend.
[[Big bags, oversized sunglasses, skinny jeans, fringe, vests, shirt-dresses... bohemian fashion says "effortless".]]



1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for dropping by to my polyvore,i have a blog too if you want to take a look its there for the taking.
    I love boho looks so effortless and chic.

    ReplyDelete